You can make a difference. We are an entirely volunteer-based organization and with your help, our expenses are minimized and every dollar possible goes to the people we serve.
Volunteer with HearthStone. In addition to your financial support, you can help HearthStone with your donation of time and energy.
With your support we can:
- Provide free social opportunities for young people, including summer outings, bowling parties, a Christmas party, our spring dance and more!
- Support other local organizations who share our mission, including RCS Empowers, the Shaw Family Playground and others.
- Hold local education workshops and advocacy initiatives that inform our young people, their families, and the greater community.
- Fund our educational scholarships for individuals with a disability desiring to further their post-secondary education.
HearthStone is a qualified not for profit organization under IRS Chapter 501(c)(3). Therefore, we depend upon donations from caring people like yourself in Wisconsin’s communities so that we can continue helping these wonderful individual’s to live happy, rewarding and independent lives. Making a donation is easy.
Simply send your tax-deductible* donation to:
HearthStone of Wisconsin
PO Box 1444
Sheboygan, WI 53082-1444
or donate* online via our secure giving portal:
or remember us in your online shopping by using AmazonSmile:
(When using smile.amazon.com instead of www.amazon.com, Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase to your specified non-profit.)
* Hearthstone of Wisconsin Inc is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services will be provided by Hearthstone of Wisconsin Inc in return for this contribution.